Thursday 15 March 2012

Hadrians Wall

Am I MENTAL!!!!!!!

I must be I have been coerced into walking the wall with my other half.

Anyone think as a 22 year old female walking the wall fo five days with 6 men is abit insane. I have been assured that there will be lots of drinking along the way.



It sure will test our relationship. I am more worried about me secret fear - EATING baked beans bleurgh (which the OH doesn't see as a problem)

I feel a tad apprhensive as I am overweight and a stroppy cow when I don't sleep well. How am I meant to pee during the day I need a SHE WEE

Anyone fancy joining me along the way with cream cakes and cups of tea? They would be greatly appreciated. I am sure that the boys will love the company of another refreshing human being. I know I will.

How will you be spending a week off? Lets hope I am rewarded with a weekend in a spa with non smelly women.

Have a lovely weekend Bloggers & Bloggettes

Love
Ethel
 xx

3 comments:

  1. if you make a detour go for a gorgeous sarnie at Maloneys in Hexham, my bro-in-law owns it and he's a fantastic chef!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I walked the wall a year ago at 21 with a group of smelly boys. It is a really amazing walk...even if i did moan all the way. I am sure you will have a wonderful time :)

    ♥ http://kirstabelle11.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did it go?

    Are you still blogging? I'm sorting out the swap you signed up for but you've not updated in a while...

    ReplyDelete