Monday 25 March 2013

Chocolate...


'Chocolate'
The 1975

10 reasons why I love this song:
  1. If there was one song that instantly puts a smile on my face it is this one.
  2. My boyfriend and I sing this at the top of our lungs when we are driving places. 
  3. I revert to dad dancing when itis on.
  4. The singer sounds like he is singing it to me.
  5. I have had it on repeat since last week.
  6. It reminds me of the summer that we will be having soon (positive thinking)
  7. You could have a BBQ and it would be great to have on in the background
  8. You cannot beat a real good feel good, catchy song.
  9. It is the first song I have ever searched out after just hearing the tune
  10. The song reminds me of a certain family member. 
What songs do you recommend I listen to?


Caio x

No comments:

Post a Comment