Friday 21 June 2013

Day 1 -10 Day YOU Challenge


Hello and welcome to day 4 of the 10 day you challenge and today is 7 wants.

  1. I have named my prospective children. They will be called Ethel & Albert.
  2. I have written a diary for 10 years. This has been on and off but i write in it about anything and everything.
  3. I love to cook. It is a shame I feel like my creative juices get poo pooed by my family as I don't follow a recipe.
  4. I wish to be married in 5 years. I don't want to be married in front of my family I just want it to be myself and my partner.
  5. I secretly wanted an older brother so that I didn't have to be the responsible eldest child.
  6. I have always suffered from eczema. I have seen over 8 doctors and not one of them has prescribed me anything to stop the horrible itch.
  7. I suffer badly with anxiety. I can be fine at work talking to strangers but put me in a room with strangers and i just clam up.
  8. I don't drink, smoke or do drugs. sXe as they say.
  9. I set aside money each month to buy something beautiful at the end of it to cheer myself up
  10. I love listening to stories told by the older generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment