Thursday 27 June 2013

Day 3 - 10 Day YOU Challenge


Hello and welcome to Day 3 of the Day 10 You Challenge and this time it is 8 fears.

  1. My knee popping out - it happened in October & a few times since. I hate it when I lose my balance & then get anxious if I trip.
  2. Being in a car accident - I have nightmares where people I care about die & I am paralysed (vivid I know)
  3. This sounds pathetic but losing my phone. It holds pictures of memories.
  4. My trousers ripping in public.
  5. Being judged for just being myself. I am cripplingly self conscious & won't let loose unless I trust you explicitly
  6. Being lost in an unknown city.
  7. Baked Beans - they make my skin crawl.
  8. Being unprepared for anything - I worry about the small details
  9.  

No comments:

Post a Comment