Wednesday 26 June 2013

Day 2 - 10 Day YOU Challenge


Hello and welcome to day 2 of the 10 day you challenge and today is 9 loves.

  1. My Family - They make me a stronger person
  2. My beautiful boyfriend. He brings a smile to my face most days.
  3. Handbags - I can't resist buying them.
  4. My end of the month treat. My last treat was a dress from M & Co (it was reduced from £35 to £4.19.)
  5. Hodge Twins - Any body building fanatics will know exactly who they are.
  6. DVD'S- the cheesier the better.
  7. Kirsty Taylor Jewellery - Kirsty is own of the most lovely people I know. She knows exactly what kind of jewellery I like. My latest acquisition is this beautiful piece with my birth stone inspired by Tanya Burr's silver bracelet
  8. I like to treat my friends to surprise gifts. My all time favourite gift was a labour of love on my part - an ercol footstool that was re upholstered and cleaned up (pic here). This was given to my dad on Christmas Day there were tears on my part and lots of boasting to my grand parents. I am still surprised family still talk about this. 
  9. Travelling to new places and just enjoying my time away from the monotony of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment